Xtranormal is a digital media company that's turning people all over the world into new content creators. We believe that everyone has a story to tell, and we are committed to developing new and interactive ways to share your message. With over ten million stories created, we're inspiring people of all ages to create animated movies with our revolutionary text-to-speech platform. We're ambitious, challenging, and tons of fun. Join us! Xtranormal is looking for talented people to join our team to shape and build the next generation of our products.
Mobile Applications EngineerXtranormal is looking for a full-time mobile application engineers to join our great team in San Francisco. This position will extend our story telling and movie creation applications onto mobile devices as well as explore the unique possibilities of mobile animation and stories.
The ideal candidate should be a strong individual contributor with lead potential, have a collaborative and open style, and take pride in innovative work done well. You should be able to show a portfolio of functioning mobile applications using either native iOS/Android or HTML platforms.
- Manage the complete process of Xtranormal iOS applications development, including participation in the design phase, prototyping, Objective C development, packaging, and iTunes management
- Maintain existing applications and allocate a portion of time to working a ticket backlog
- Work on other development projects where skills are suitable and time permits
- 1-2+ years iOS and Objective-C development, familarity with HTML/CSS
- Code samples and finished applications demonstrating interactive elements and user interfaces for the iOS platform
- Option to participate in company's Stock Option Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Office is located in San Francisco near Union Square/Montgomery BART
Please send cover email, resume, and portfolio if available to email@example.com with "iOS Mobile Applications Engineer" in the subject line.